Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The Most Hateful Commenter at Althouse

Ritmo Re-animated

A taste of his honey:
Lol. This is the dumbest, most cynical and self-defeating bs excuse for an idea that I've heard you ("people like you"?) come up with.

.....

Thanks for the mindless insult. It's nice to know that a partisan for the same side that runs a guy as inarticulate and self-defeating as Rick Perry still has bigger priorities than an intelligent political agenda.

Your whole slate of candidates sucks and shows how stupid and pointless the Republican party has become. But keep insulting me. Somehow that will help you.

.....

Speaking of Republican't dipshits, I love this ad that was just put out by the Romney campaign.
Go! Go!
Ritmo!

1 comment:

  1. I like Ritmo. I would describe Ritmo's responses as sharp, as in sharp cheddar.

    ReplyDelete