Wednesday, November 16, 2011

A Problem: Conservative White Men

As we all know the root of all problems in the world is CONSERVATIVE WHITE MEN.
In the end, everyone has to make their own bet. Do you make progress by attempting to please the Very Serious People running the system or by speaking truth to power and subverting the system? For my part, when I see people denying facts and bullying scientists in order perpetuate the dominance of fossil fuel interests that are killing people and threatening my children's futures, I am inclined to tell them to go f*ck themselves. That won't resonate with their social/tribal perspectives, but that's because I find their social/tribal perspectives repugnant and worthy of social censure. I want to beat them.
Damn those conservative white men. Damn them.

No comments:

Post a Comment